State Park Fees
- Adults: $4.00; Youth ages 6-11: $2.00
- High Use Parks - Adults: $5.00; Youth ages 6-11: $2.00 (Italicized below)
- Children ages 5 & under, NH residents age 65 & over: FREE at all day-use parks.
Day-Use Parks: Bear Brook State Park, Clough State Park, Echo Lake Beach, Echo Lake in Franconia Notch State Park, Greenfield State Park, Kingston State Beach, Milan Hill State Park, Miller State Park, Mollidgewock State Park, Moose Brook State Park, Odiorne Point State Park, Pillsbury State Park, Rollins State Park, Rye Harbor State Park, Silver Lake State Park, Umbagog Lake State Park, Wadleigh State Park, Wentworth State Park, Winslow State Park
High Use Parks: Ellacoya State Park, Monadnock State Park, Mt. Sunapee State Park, Pawtuckaway State Park, Wellington State Park, White Lake State Park
- NH Resident Adults: $4.00; NH Resident Youth, ages 0-17: Free; NH residents age 65 & over: FREE
- Non-Resident Adults: $5.00; Non-Resident Youth ages 6-17: $3.00; Children ages 5 & under: FREE
Daniel Webster Birthplace, Franklin Pierce Homestead, John Wingate Weeks Estate, Robert Frost Farm, Wentworth Coolidge Mansion
Franconia Notch State Park:Flume Gorge
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
- Adults: $16.00; Youth, ages 6-11: $14.00; Children, ages 5 & under: Free; NH residents age 65 & over: FREE (daily)
Discovery Pass (Includes Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway and Flume Gorge)
- Adults: $18.00; Youth, ages 6-11: $16.00; Children, ages 5 & under: Free; NH residents age 65 & over: FREE (Monday-Friday only)
- Adults: $30.00 Youth, ages 6-11: $24.00
Seacoast ParkingFor Hampton Beach & Wallis Sands State Parks
- $15 Standard Auto; $30 RV/Empty Bus/Van
Boat Launch and Parking
- Car Top Boats, includes driver & day-use fee: $4.00
- Car and Trailer, includes driver: $10.00
- Season Pass Boat Launch, parking only includes driver: $150.00
**Additional Adults on any of the above are $4.
- Vary from campground to campground.
- New Hampshire State Parks Campground Rates for more information.
Seasonal State Park Pass Options and Promotions
Please note: Rates are for the 2015 season and are subject to change
Last Updated: February 1, 2013